First day of promos did not go as smoothly. I was sitting right UNDER the fan, which could never reach me. -.- Could hear the fan buzzing and rotating right above me, but just couldn't feel the cold breeze that I was expecting... And so while I was writing all the essays, I was perspiring profusely. And since Thomas Edison said that success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration, I think I will succeed in all my papers... -.-' ...
GP essay - none of the topics was comfortable for me. Took me quite long to decide to write something about racial harmony, and after writing the whole piece, I felt that this essay would worth at most 28 marks. No content, no language, maybe I should be happy if I can pass...
Compre was a little better. Felt that the questions were not as hard, as the hardest questions were the vocab questions.
Econs was a total killer for me. DRQ last question, worth 10 marks, totally have no idea which concepts to apply. Wrote some nonsense before I realised maybe should write about kinked demand curve and price war. And essay, just barely finished on time. Was stunned by the part b of both questions 2 and 3, again totally didn't know what to write, especially for question 2 part b, when all concepts seemed to contradict one another... Grrr... so in the end just spammed whatever that I could think of and pray hard that they would at least be partially correct.
So that was my first day for promos. 2 down, 3 to go!
GP essay - none of the topics was comfortable for me. Took me quite long to decide to write something about racial harmony, and after writing the whole piece, I felt that this essay would worth at most 28 marks. No content, no language, maybe I should be happy if I can pass...
Compre was a little better. Felt that the questions were not as hard, as the hardest questions were the vocab questions.
Econs was a total killer for me. DRQ last question, worth 10 marks, totally have no idea which concepts to apply. Wrote some nonsense before I realised maybe should write about kinked demand curve and price war. And essay, just barely finished on time. Was stunned by the part b of both questions 2 and 3, again totally didn't know what to write, especially for question 2 part b, when all concepts seemed to contradict one another... Grrr... so in the end just spammed whatever that I could think of and pray hard that they would at least be partially correct.
So that was my first day for promos. 2 down, 3 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment