28 April 2006

Resonance

Yay, Resonance was a success! Three cheers for Resonance, guitar club and all those who attended! Thank you all for attending, hope you all have enjoyed the performance! :D

This concert was my first guitar concert. A bit nervous at first. Haha, should be quite normal for first-timers I suppose? Nonetheless I played well for both pieces, with no major screw-ups. I felt so happy after playing both pieces, felt the sense of achievement. This also gave me greater motivation to train harder for guitar. I shall aspire to be as pro as the seniors by next year. Haha, give me one year, and I will try to achieve that!

This was the concert that we have trained hard for 4 months, for me, since the first day I joined guitar club. Though a bit zi bei only got to perform 2 pieces (unlike some people who are pro enough to go for group items >.< ), I felt that I have done my best for the performance, even though my skills are considered noob. Never mind, next year, and it would be my turn to be up there doing solo performance, you watch it!

Haha, I liked most parts of the concert, especially the pieces after the intermission, played by the guitar exco members. Hopefully I will get to learn those pieces as well in time to come...

Wish everyone a happy weekend!

No comments: