Due to my uncontrollable curiosity, I downloaded an Android emulator for PC and installed Whatsapp a while back. People begin to assume that I own a smartphone and conveniently send me messages via Whatsapp, thinking I would check it often and reply in time. However, the truth is I do not own a smartphone yet. I rarely log into the emulator as it is very laggy and hogs computer memory.
Recently I missed several important and rather urgent messages sent to me via Whatsapp. Two possible solutions come to mind:
1. Cultivate a new habit of checking my Whatsapp messages regularly, OR
2. Uninstall the emulator and announce to everybody I do not own a smartphone
A remotely distant possible third solution would be for me to get a smartphone and data plan ASAP, but I do not foresee that happening in the short term.
Perhaps I should not have allowed my curiosity to run wild in the first place. Now I am in a fix. Hmm....
1 comment:
haha... I guess your name appeared first in the contact list and hence that makes it even more obvious that you are using Whatsapp.
Post a Comment