I'm getting quite sick of studying for the exam. I wonder how I can cope when it comes to the real deal in M5, when there will be so much more to cover.
I'm also getting quite frustrated with myself for having a poor memory. I have this awful feeling whenever I forget something which I just covered a few days ago.
I don't hope to ace in the exam. I just hope to learn certain things properly, so that I can have an easier time when I revise them for the next exam.
I miss the days when I had companions to study together in Hall, when the group of us slogged together in the study room and went for meals together. I am thankful that I still have friends that I can talk to, although not study together because they are from different courses, but I dread the day when they all graduate and I will be alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment