I don't like being caught in rush-hour traffic jam. A one-hour journey took double the time. Listening to the radio while standing on the bus packed to the brim was not pleasant at all - the songs were so frequently interrupted by traffic updates reporting more jams elsewhere. The design of the new buses does not make much sense, especially when the bus is full and everyone has to grab on to something tight to prevent knocking into one another. There are too few poles / seats to hold and the straps are not useful because they sway when the bus brakes and you will still bump into the person next to you. The old buses have more seats meaning more places to hold at a comfortable height. Then because of the jam I missed the next bus I wanted to hop on by a few seconds, and ended up having to wait for half an hour for the next bus to arrive.
And now I feel really exhausted to do any serious work. Gahh...
No comments:
Post a Comment