20 March 2009

Amplitude!

Had my second choir concert two nights ago - Amplitude!! It was my first time singing to an audience from outside of hall! Haha honestly I was terribly nervous before it started, but I felt really happy that everything went fine and we did superbly! The second song - 'Usuli Boat Song' - was actually something like a 山歌, and I really liked it! Guess I'm going to miss choir quite a bit since this year's activity is coming to an end already. *Sads* Really enjoyed singing as a group and hearing how our voices miraculously fused and blended with one another to produce such soothing and melodious tunes. I also realised that singing is really effective in reducing my stress! Haha like the night before my CA3, felt really stressed so decided to go for 1 hour of choir practice. Then after singing I felt so much better and confident! Haha don't really know how to explain that feeling, but somehow I just felt that it was so enjoyable!

Will try to join choir again next sem! =)

No comments: