15 October 2008

Guitar!!

Yay, I feel damn good playing the guitar again! Although I've never really trained with an acoustic guitar, and after playing one for like nearly 2 hours, my fingers are damn red and sore now, I still feel damn good playing the guitar again!

Whee, shall make an effort to play more guitar from now on. =D

Haha, I didn't know playing the guitar can make me so happy. Greatness.

<3 Hisaishi's pieces. Just awesome.

Anyway, I was taking the ISB from science to central library and back this afternoon,when I unexpectedly met so many people I know on the buses. Haha it's quite rare to bump into so many friends in one day. Or perhaps it's just because I don't travel around the campus that often? =D

Then as a result of bumping into Alvin, I spent $2 to 'adopt' a book for some Vietnamese children under his overseas volunteerism project. Thought that his project was quite cool =)

Then it was my first time visitning central library today. Felt that the ground level looked like part of an airport. =P

OK, guess I just had a random day. Whee! =))

No comments: