I am getting more and more bored whenever I'm back in hostel.
All my friends have left.
Only my seniors are around, but they have A Levels which will end this week. Then most of them would leave too.
So I will be the only one left .
And very soon, I'll be without Internet connection, for I don't want to pay $30+ for this month's connection when there are only 2 other people to share the cost. So I'll be even more bored...
I'll be left with my computer (without Internet), my guitar and four walls... ;'(
Tried to borrow some novels from library today, but to my horror, I wasn't allowed to take home any of the books because the library doesn't allow. I wasn't too happy so I asked the librarian for the reason. Apparently, the library is going to change their system and do a stock check soon, so no books can be borrowed until next year, unless you are borrowing books for Olympiads. Well, it just means that I will have to survive even without books!
But anyway, since the library is changing their system, I do really hope that they will implement the OPAC system available in the High School library. Then, we would be able to find the titles we want more easily.
Happy holidays!
All my friends have left.
Only my seniors are around, but they have A Levels which will end this week. Then most of them would leave too.
So I will be the only one left .
And very soon, I'll be without Internet connection, for I don't want to pay $30+ for this month's connection when there are only 2 other people to share the cost. So I'll be even more bored...
I'll be left with my computer (without Internet), my guitar and four walls... ;'(
Tried to borrow some novels from library today, but to my horror, I wasn't allowed to take home any of the books because the library doesn't allow. I wasn't too happy so I asked the librarian for the reason. Apparently, the library is going to change their system and do a stock check soon, so no books can be borrowed until next year, unless you are borrowing books for Olympiads. Well, it just means that I will have to survive even without books!
But anyway, since the library is changing their system, I do really hope that they will implement the OPAC system available in the High School library. Then, we would be able to find the titles we want more easily.
Happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment